All products recommended are of the highest quality from companies that are concerned with the consequences of our actions. Sourcing is from sustainable, earth friendly companies who care about social justice.
You will find only science backed ingredients and testing resources on this page. These companies care about your pets, you and the Earth. Let’s support them.
- Natural Pet Supplements and Trusted Advisors since 1995
- Human grade supplements, certified organic or ethically wild harvested herbs. Tested for purity in a USA-based analytic lab. Selected and formulated specifically for animals by leading experts.
- Animal Essentials is a trusted source for organic and ethically harvested wild herbs as well as sustainably sourced, clean and pure nutritional supplements. All products are human grade and certified by the National Animal Supplement Council NASC, for safety, consistency and accuracy of label statements.
- Click here to learn more about Animal Essentials’ sourcing of their ingredients.
- Standard Process grows all of their herbal supplements on their organic 600 acre regenerative farm. I visited the farm myself in 2018, where I got a feel of just how incredibly transparent and knowledgeable they are about their products.
- These are powerful products with quality you can trust. Standard Process is so dedicated to your pet’s health and making sure that your pets get the right supplements for their needs. So much so, that these products are only sold through the guidance of a veterinarian. Contact me if you would like to learn more about Standard Process and their products.
- ION* Gut Health for Pets is a new generation, soil-derived pet supplement that promotes healthy digestion and an optimal gut environment for our dogs and cats. It is not a probiotic. It is not a prebiotic. Rather, it is a carbon-rich, alkaline liquid, comprised of Terrahydrite™, a proprietary formulation of Aqueous Humic Substances and trace mineral amino acid complexes.
- ION* Gut Health for Pets has shown, through rigorous testing, to increase and strengthen the tight junction proteins in our pets’ gut lining. The gut lining is their frontline defense against environmental factors in their food, water, and even air. Therefore, this means the gut lining is an integral part of our pets’ immune system. Additionally, a stronger gut lining keeps undigested food and environmental elements, such as herbicides and the antibiotics (used in livestock farming), from leaking out into the bloodstream from the intestines, so their immune systems do not have to defend against these foreign “invaders.”
I recently learned about Petandim and was so impressed with all that I learned. This company is a pioneer in the human supplement field with their Protandim line of supplements that have been proven to decrease the effects of aging at many stages. When I found out they had a pet supplement, I knew I needed to bring this to my patients.
- Petandim has been 3rd party tested for efficacy. The results of the study indicated a reduction in cellular stress, improvement in mobility and improved cognitive function.
- It is the first canine supplement formulated to combat cellular oxidative stress through Nrf2 activation.
- Oxidative stress is the most common effect of environmental toxins
- Petandim is made with all natural herbal ingredients
- It includes omega-3 fatty acids and collagen, making it like no other canine supplement on the market.
- Petandim carries the NASC seal assuring you of good manufacturing practices and ingredient quality.
- Click Here to Order
Bone Broth has many healing properties for the gut and immune system. It provides good quality protein and can be used to kick start the appetite of very sick pets. JPP Apothecary has broth without onions specifically for pets. Their broth is from grass fed beef, bison or lamb, or pasture raised chicken and turkey.
For 5% discount use Coupon Code: drevelyn CLICK HERE TO ORDER
Unsure if a product would benefit your pet?
Head on over to my Consults page and learn more about the services that I offer to my clients. This is a great example of a question that we would discuss in a one-on-one consult about your best fur-friend!