These courses were created so that you, the pet owner, could be more well informed about your pet’s health and diet.
These courses are ideal for anyone who owns or is thinking of owning a cat or dog.
If you are looking for more guidance on how to choose the right pet food brand, then I would recommend looking at:
The Great Debate: Raw Vs. Kibble.
Could the food you are feeding your pet be making him sick? I teach people, in this course, how to use food as medicine. Like medicine, food has the ability to heal and relieve symptoms, but if you use the wrong medicine, it can make you sick.
- You will understand what to look for on the pet food label to know if this is appropriate for your pet, or not.
- Have confidence to make better choices for your pet’s health
- Learn why species appropriate food is so important.
- What is wrong with grains anyway?
Are you more interested in how food works in the body and want to dive into how food can improve chronic illness? I would recommend checking out:
Feed Food Not Pharma ~Heal Holistically
Learn from the Pet Nutrition Doctor, Holistic Veterinarian Dr. Evelyn who will teach you how to use food as medicine to heal your dog.
- 4 sessions to teach you how to identify your dog’s current challenges and how to help him heal
- Learn how species inappropriate foods can lead to serious disease
- Detailed information about how food can support each part of the digestive tract and the microbiome
- Downloadable tools to help keep you on track
- Guide to Dr. Evelyn’s recommended foods and supplement
Are you looking for a more personalized experience?
Head on over to my Consults page to learn more about my services and how you can have a one-on-one consult with me about your pet.